Jack's Nursery

As promised here are pictures of Jack's nursery slash the little man cave. You may recognize a lot of the items in the room from previous apartment photo's since most of them were things I already had. The Mr. and I swapped rugs with Jack so we now have the seagrass rug and Jack has the antelope rug. The drapes are the same drapes from when it was Henry's Room, and my old Noir dresser is now Jacks. The only new pieces are the crib, the Bungalow 5 Piedmont dresser, or as Mom likes to call it the wedding cake dresser, that awesome Arteriors lamp, and the artwork above the crib. The Indian Chief painting was my big splurge for the room, and no it is not a Washington Redskins painting!! I ordered it right after we found out we were having a boy because I wanted Jack to have something special, something he could have forever that wasn't babyish. The rocking cow was mine when I was little, which I thought was perfect addition for my attempt at a Cowboys and Indians themed nursery. I threw up the dog portrait above the Bungalow 5 dresser for the photo's but I am hoping to find a great cowboy painting to go there, all the one's I have fallen in love with so far are way out of our price range so that might be a while before we have something hanging on that wall. Here are a few of the sneak peak pictures I posted of the room on Instagram, as well as other photo's of Jacks nursery. 































Jack's Room 

Crib: The Liberty Crib from Giggle
($100 cheaper than getting it from Serena and Lily!) 
Bedding: Special Order from Daisy Baby 
Dust Ruffle: A Burlap one my seamstress made for me
Three Drawer Dresser: Dover Dresser from Noir
Four Drawer Tall Boy Dresser: Bungalow 5  
Lighting: Arteriors and Ralph Lauren
Rug: Karastan Antelope Area Rug 



No comments:

Post a Comment